HOW THE JOB IS DONE MATTERS MOST. TREE SERVICES NEED TO TRAIN AND INFORM THEIR WORKERS HOW TO STAY SAFE!
- Tree Trimmer dies falling from a crane. Read the story
- Tree Climber Dies from a chainsaw injury. Read the Story
- Tree Trimmer Sustains Fatal Head Injury From Wood Chipper in Concord
- Getting Sued…Tree worker hurt on Highland property, suit claim for $200,000
- Tree Cutter Dies as the tree breaks at the ground while he is 40 feet up in the tree. Read the Story
- Man killed in wood chipper
- Concord Man killed using a wood chipper
- Teen dies in a working for a tree service
- Falling limb kills tree service worker
- $119,000 fine in tree service related death.
- Man dies removing a tree when truck flips
- Man dies on tree removal job VIDEO
- Dad remembers son who died during tree removal
- Rope caught in chipper kills man
Unfortunately, there will be more to come. If you know of an accident that we can make sure is not forgotten, please email us a link to the site where it is found or send it to us. Thanks again and please be thoughtfully careful. CONTACT US