To lower your cost of buying tree services you need to know what cost makes your tree job expensive for the tree service to perform. Below are the top money-saving methods you can use and an explanation of why it works. To skip and go straight to getting an estimate click here.
Schedule your tree work while the tree service crew is in your neighborhood or immediate area.
Do more than 1 tree per trip or at least refer your neighbors to do their trees at the same time you are and get a group discount. If you click on this link provided we have written an email template that you can copy and paste into your email and send to your friends and neighbors.
Use your wood don’t waste it.
- Schedule your tree work while the tree service crew is in your neighborhood or immediate area.
- Why this works. TreeCrews.com will organize all of the jobs in your area for the same day if you are flexible on the date your job is done. Driving to your job site cost the company the same amount as it does to do your tree work, maybe more. The employees are getting paid the same amount to drive to your tree job as they do to do your tree work. Plus the truck is burning fuel while driving that it does not burn sitting on your job site.
- Do more than 1 tree per trip or at least refer your neighbors to do their trees at the same time you are and get a group discount.
- Why this works. TreeCrews.com will bid all of the work in your neighborhood as though it is one big job. We can drive equipment down the street many times without having to load it on trailers or chain them down. This process can take 30 minutes. If we do that 5 times per day that equals 2.5 hours and we can do a lot of tree work in 2.5 hours. You might look at it like this. If you needed to cut or trim a tree would take 30 minutes you could do it for no additional cost. That saves more money.
- What is the best way to do this without a lot of your time being wasted? It true some neighbors can make a mountain out of a mole hill that can be miserable. Here is how we can help you avoid the headaches that can come from involving a lot of personalities in a simple decision. If you simply email your friends or neighbors in the HOA that we will be there and ask them to call us and let us know that they can get discounted tree services by combining their tree job with yours, either on the same day or while the tree crew is in the area. If you click on this link provided we have written an email template that you can copy and paste into your email and send to your friends and neighbors.
- Use your wood don’t waste it.
- If you can burn the wood in your fireplace, in an out-door fire pit, or hide it on your property somewhere you will save the cost of hauling the debris away. Remember tree services have to spend some of the money you pay to the dump for the tree debris or grind the tree debris. If you keep the debris then you eliminate that expense. That saves more money.
- If you can only keep the logs that saves some.
- If you can just keep the limbs that saves more.
- If you keep it all that saves the most.