Most companies quote prices before they diagnose your needs. We think that is like driving with mud on your windshield.
The following simple and effective property evaluations can reveal what services are really needed. Here is a question. What do you call it when a doctor writes a prescription before he has diagnosed the problem? Malpractice! So why should a landscaper prescribe fertilization, or other corrective procedures without testing the soil and analyzing other issues first. He should not. Therefore we offer the following low cost analyses. We do this so cheap because we know its the first step in an informed relationship. So lets get started.
Shawn Hollenkamp, as a graduate of Shorter University in Business Administration, spent 20 years developing partnerships, products, marketing channels and sales team at the institutional level. Today, he handles the marketing and sales for the company.
Shawn’s team past and future success can be directly connected to his employees. With an average tenure with the company of close to 4 years and of 9 years of experience the employees make it happen day to day by providing valuable insight and experience to Emerald and our partners.
How are we different than your average full service landscape company:
- We consider all clients that we do work for as our partner. As a partner we have a vested interest in helping you succeed. So our goal is to make the outside of your business a reflection of the quality within, thus providing a positive impression and driving traffic to your organization.
- We specialize in serving multi location organizations.
- We bring high value business partners to the table that adds value to the overall partnership.
- We have the resources to tackle both small and large projects.
Sample of Services Provided Shawn Hollenkamp of Emerald Landscape
* General Ground Maintenance *Tree Service * Renovation/ Redesign
*Seasonal Flower * Sod Installation *Chemical Programs
*Erosion Control *Landscape Architect *Retaining Walls
* Drainage and Waterproofing * Light Grading * Mulch Installation
We would like to thank you in advance for allowing us an opportunity to provide you a short introduction to Emerald and hope we are provided the time to speak in greater detail on how we can partner with you in the years to come.
Waiting until discoloration, wilting and/or burned leaves or diseases will limit the success of a correction and a green plant does not mean that it is not under stress.
The key is a balance of irrigation, environmental factors and 13 important mineral nutrients to help ensure a healthy landscape.