- This web page contains the proposal with a job description in a PDF.
- And a map showing TreeCrews.com locations.
The problem: There are an overwhelming number of issues that occur over a large geographic area when you manage a lot of properties. The solution: Hire an above average vendor that provides you with the same information you normally have to get yourself.
If you have to send your information to someone who has to make a decision about a property and they will never see the property first hand for themselves. Then Risk Management Disaster Service and Tree Crews is your solution. See how this proposal presentation gives anyone all the information they need to make a decision just like they drove to the property to see it for themselves.
Accurate documentation ready to be reviewed by all decision makers even if they are in remote locations.
- Excellent GPS tagged photographs that accurately represent the scope of work allowing you to make decisions without making a trip to the property. GPS tags are used as a fraud prevention tool. If there is ever a question about a location of the photo it can be mapped. This proves the picture are from the property you sent us to.
- This gets your job done as fast as you say you need it done while allowing us to stay in business to help you tomorrow.
Line Item Detailed Proposals.
- This allows you to choose between options that control your cost. These exact proposals become the exact work order the Tree Crew will use to do the work you approve.
Nation wide Tree Crews coverage allowing you to use one vendor. There are many more pictures of this project below the map. View Interactive Map RSKMGNT Tree Service and Disaster Service in a larger map
The large pine is not laying on the ground. It is about 4 feet in the air. Shown from the side in the previous picture.
This should help you to see the drastic slope in the back yard where the tree fell as a result of the storm in Canton Georgia.